Crop Insurance has been our specialty for over 30 years. We receive continuous training to provide our clients with the most up to date changes and the newest products available.
Products & Services
Yield Protection (YP)
Insures against yield losses due to natural causes such as drought, excessive moisture, hail, wind, frost, insects, and disease.
Revenue Protection (RP, RPHPE)
Guards against a loss in revenue caused by low prices, low yields, or a combination of both on your individual farms.
Area Yield Protection (AYP)
Guards against a loss of yield based on what the county produces.
Area Revenue Protection (ARP, ARP-HPE)
Protects against a loss of revenue based on the county yield at a determined price.
Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) & Livestock Gross Margin (LGM)
Insures against declining market prices for feeder cattle, fed cattle, dairy, milk, lambs and swine.
Whole Farm Revenue Protection
Revenue policy designed to cover all commodities grown on your farm by insuring against the lesser of your past 5 year average income or expected income for the upcoming crop year.
Pasture, Rangeland, Forage and Apiculture
New in 2016, a PRF policy is an area plan that protects against lack of rainfall on hay/grazing ground and bee hives/colonies
New in 2018, Margin Protection is an area plan that protects farming operation from a loss in Gross Revenue. Coverage levels are available up to 95%
We represent a variety of insurance providers to make sure you have the products and services you need. Each company carries numerous private products available to purchase alone or in conjunction with an MPCI policy. Below is a sample of our most popular private products. If you are interested in something and don't see it on the list below, contact our office at (888) 481-1342 to see if we have it available
- Hail Coverage - extra protection against hail damage that can be purchased without an MPCI policy
- Replant Coverage - extra replant coverage that pays you more than MPCI replant coverage and doesn't require you to meet a deductible
- Price Flex - add additional trading intervals to your policy to establish your crop insurance guarantee
- RpowerD - use a variety of marketing triggers to try to increase your crop insurance guarantee
- Increased Coverage Election / Additional Price Option - add flat percentage or dollar amounts to your policy to increase your guarantee
- Non-GMO Seed Endorsement - Add additional coverage on yield and price if you are planting non-gmo seed